Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 Funny Real Estate Photos

by HOOKEDONHOUSES on AUGUST 9, 2011

Readers have sent me so many funny real estate photos lately that I couldn’t choose just one to show you. Here are 5 of my faves!

#1. When people talk about having a flat-screen up on the wall, this isn’t usually what they mean.

#2. The listing describes “light-filled rooms,” but all the windows are covered in layers of fabric.

#3. I’ll bet this homeowner was thrilled to see her bra on the Internet.

#4. Looks like there’s a house behind that basketball hoop.

#5. “You can buy my house, but I’m not going anywhere.”

Do you have a favorite? Thanks to all of the readers who submitted these. If you find something unusual in the real estate listings, send it to me!

Click Here to See More Funny Real Estate Photos!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share