Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lady Gaga Hollywood Celebrity Home

Lady Gaga in no baby rush

Lady Gaga has no desire to become a mother in the near future as she wants to release "at least 10 more albums" before falling pregnant.

The Poker Face hitmaker admits she does want a family one day, but she is too busy focusing on her career to think about settling down.

Speaking on Britain's The Jonathan Ross Show, she says, "I'm a maternal person but I'm not feeling the urge to be pregnant. Some day I will but not now.

"Oh my gosh, the fans would kill me. I'm just not ready. I really want to make at least 10 more albums before I do something like that."

Gaga, who has had an on-off relationship with Luc Carl, also hints she is content in a relationship, adding, "You know I don't talk about my love life but I'm very happy."















Lady Gaga Hollywood Celebrity Home


1 comment:

  1. WoW the house is Huge! and its very expensive to rent, for 25,000 dollars a month?..

    If I were her, I buy it! leasing is just a waste of money. :)

    Check Out Lady Gaga House in Bel Air:
    http://alachamyobiken.blogspot.com/2011/08/lady-gaga-house.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share