Friday, August 5, 2011

It’s Paula Deen’s House in Savannah, Y’all!


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on DECEMBER 9, 2009

Paula Deen in foyer

I love Paula Deen, so I was excited when her house in Savannah, Georgia, was featured recently on CMT Cribs. I took these photos of it while watching the tour because I knew you’d want to see it, too! Her house has 4,800 square feet (4 BR, 4.5 BA) and is just as homey as can be.

exterior

Sorry if you have to squint a little at some of them. The camera kept zooming around like they thought we’d get bored looking at any of the rooms straight on. I hate when they do that!

Her fabulous front porch:

Paula Deen porch

Living room:

living room

Paula Deen living room 2

Dining area:

Paula Deen dining room

Her famous kitchen “where the magic happens:”

Paula Deen's kitchen 2

On the Food Network website, you can get Paula’s 100 most popular recipes, from her Lady & Sons Chicken Pot Pie to Grandmother Paul’s Fried Chicken. Yum.

Paula Deen's kitchen

Wouldn’t you love to have a chance to eat something that came out of this kitchen? I’m getting hungry just looking at it:

Paula Deen's kitchen 3

Paula’s bedroom:

Paula Deen's bedroom

Paula shows off her dog steps that lead up to the bed so her “babies” can climb up without assistance:

Paula Deen's bedroom-dog steps

The bathroom, where she gets her hair and makeup done before filming each show:

Paula Deen-bathroom

I think Paula’s house really suits her, don’t you? You can watch the entire tour on video here.(Thanks to Aimee for telling me about it!)

Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see the other famous homes I’ve featured, from Kitty Bartholomew’s to Julia Child’s.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share