Wednesday, August 31, 2011

“Flipping Out:” Jeff Lewis Puts Valley Oak House on Market


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on AUGUST 31, 2010

Flipping Out Cast-Season 4Are you watching Bravo’s popular reality series Flipping Out? The show is now in its 4th season, and I’ve been watching since the beginning. For me it brings back nightmares memories of working as an assistant to a brilliant but demanding designer myself. Jeff Lewis has definitely mellowed out on the show over the years, though. (Makes me wonder if my designer has, too? For the sake of whoever is working for her now, let’s hope!)Valley Oak Drive exterior

Jeff lives and works from a beautiful house he renovated in Los Angeles called “Valley Oak.” He’s been trying to sell it off and on since the reno was finished, and it’s back on the market for $2.495 million. Let’s take a look!

Valley Oak-fireplace and TVValley Oak kitchenValley Oak kitchen-range hood

House Beautiful’s Kitchen of the Year was designed by Lewis. You can see the photos of ithere.

Valley Oak-eat in kitchenJeff’s Office:

Valley Oak-Jeff's office

Jeff says he hasn’t seen former BFF and business partner Ryan Brown since the Fall of ’09 when they had a very ugly and public falling out on the show. I took a poll at the time to see who you were siding with in the feud, and you can see the (surprising to me) results here.

Oh, and you can see photos of Ryan Brown’s house, too–I posted them here.

For more photos and information about the Valley Oak house, check the listing.

Go to TV/Movie Houses to see more famous houses like this one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share