Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow’s House in the Hamptons


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on AUGUST 28, 2008

This was the last cover of House & Garden before the mag folded late last year. SinceHouse & Garden is now gone and so is its website, I thought I’d show the photos of her Hamptons house for those of you who missed them. I think her house looks like it belongs to her, which is always refreshing when it comes to the big-time celebs. Take a look and let me know if you agree.

Living room.

Apple’s bedroom:

Apple\'s bedroom.

I’m sure you know she’s married to Chris Martin of Coldplay, and that they have two children together, Apple and Moses (if there were ever two sibling names that don’t seem to really go together…). “Moses” is her father’s Hebrew name. Bruce Paltrow died of throat cancer in 2002.

Gwyneth seems to be one of those celebs people either love or hate. I like her if for no other reason than that “Emma” is one of my favorite movies:

(Anyone else got a crush on Mr. Knightley?)

Visit my Celebrity Houses page to see more famous digs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share