Friday, August 5, 2011

Kate Hudson Buys 1935 Tudor Revival House Next Door


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on JUNE 22, 2011

Kate Hudson, who’s engaged to Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy and expecting a baby with him, just bought the historic 1935 Tudor Revival next door to her long-time Pacific Palisades home in California. Word has it she paid $5.3 million and plans to use it as a guest house. I’m hoping to get my invitation to stay there soon. Hey, Kate, I’ll be happy to babysit!

The 7,014-square-foot home has 5 bedrooms and 6.5 baths. Plenty of room for visitors if that’s what they plan to use it for.

Since starting my Movie Mondays series, one of the most requested movie houses was the blue Craftsman bungalow from the Kate Hudson comedy You, Me, & Dupree.Kate’s mom Goldie Hawn and stepdad Kurt Russell live nearby, so when I’m not there to help out with the babysitting, I’m sure they’ll lend a hand.

BTW, I featured the ’40s bungalows from the movie that Goldie and Kurt met on here: Swing Shift. I also love the little yellow house Goldie moves into in Housesitter.
There’s a sweet little playhouse tucked in the backyard. Kate says she has a feeling the baby will be a girl, so I imagine it’ll get a lot of use in years to come!

7/11 UDATE: She had a baby boy and named him Bingham Hawn Bellamy. “Bing” for short.

Visit CasaSugar for the rest of the photos and more information about the house. Since it has sold, I’m not sure how much longer the listing will be up.

Hooked on Celebrity Houses? Click Here to See More!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share