Saturday, August 6, 2011

Richard Gere’s $8.8 Million House in the Hamptons


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on FEBRUARY 26, 2009

I was surprised to see these photos of the house actor Richard Gere lives in because there’s nothing “Hollywood” about it. It has a nice farmhouse vibe to it. I really love that huge wraparound porch and the cozy breakfast nook. After “burning your eyes” (as one commenter put it) with yesterday’s post, I thought I should give you something kind of calm and pleasant to look at:

The house is on the market in the Hamptons (New York) for $8.8 million (thanks to reader Billy Blau for this info!). To see more photos of Richard Gere’s house, go to Completely Coastal orTMZ. To see all of the other celebrity house posts I’ve featured, click here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share