Sunday, August 7, 2011

From Bachelorette to Baby: Trista Sutter’s Nursery


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on MAY 1, 2008

Trista Sutter's nursery 1

Okay, tell me I’m not the only one who watches “The Bachelor” on ABC. I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but I tune in every week to see host Chris Harrison announce, “Coming up: our most shocking. Rose ceremony. Ever.”

I’ve been watching since the first season, with Alex as the first (smarmy) bachelor. He tossed Trista Rehn aside at the last minute and broke her heart, so producers brought her back as the first Bachelorette. Right up until the end, I was sure she was going to pick the other guy. But I always guess them wrong. At the final rose ceremony, Trista chose Ryan Sutter, the sweet and handsome Colorado firefighter who wrote poetry for her.

Trista and Ryan are one of the only happy endings that have lasted long beyond the final credits of the show. I was one of the 20 million viewers who tuned in to watch their pink wedding on TV in 2003. The couple now lives in Vail, Colorado. Last July they had their first baby, a son named Maxwell Alston. Here’s his nursery:

TristaNursery2

Trista Sutter's nursery 2

Have you ever seen black and white stripes in a nursery before? It was a first for me. What do you think? Does it work or not?

I found the photos at The Stylish Child, but the nursery was originally featured in Us Magazine. Trista has her own line of diaper bags now at www.TristaBaby.com, and you can read more about her there.

Visit my Celebrity Houses page for links to all the others I’ve featured, likeJennifer Lopez’s Nursery for Her Twins.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share