Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s New House in Encino


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on JULY 14, 2009

Maybe I shouldn’t admit this, but I actually enjoy the reality show that Tori Spelling does with her husband Dean and cutie-pie kids Stella and Liam. This season on Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood (Oxygen network), they put the house we watched them remodel last season on the market, and they moved into bigger, fancier digs in Encino, California.

I posted photos of their former home here, so I thought you might like to see where they’re living now. Here are the real estate photos of the house from before they bought it:

The house has four fireplaces. Here’s a photo of the living room after they moved in (via theLA Times):

A larger photo of the white kitchen:

The Family Room:

10/10 UPDATE: See how Tori gave this dark family room a makeover here.

The “Tuscan-style villa” has 6,700 square feet with 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths. That sounds big to me, but I suppose if you grew up in The Spelling Manor, it might actually feel cozy. I have to say I kind of preferred the smaller one (you can see those photos here). But I’m sure they’ll personalize this one more in time.

Which of Tori’s houses do you prefer–the old or the new?

4/11 UPDATE: They just put this house back on the market. Photos and info here.

Visit my Celebrity Houses page where I link to all of the others I’ve featured, from Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Connelly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is beautiful house I've ever seen. it is very elegant and a good design ever. It was an honor to drop by here and see the new house of Tori Spelling and Dean Mcdermotts. Thanks for sharing this.:)

    Nehv | new houses for sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share