Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meg Ryan’s Spanish-Style Home in Bel Air


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on MARCH 30, 2010

Meg Ryan photo

Meg Ryan’s Spanish-style mansion in Bel Air, California, is on the market for $14.2 million. It has 6 bedrooms, 7 baths, and over 6,800 square feet. It sits on nearly three-quarters of an acre and boasts high-profile neighbors like Tom Ford nearby (whose chic London townhouse I showed you here).

Meg Ryan's house-overhead view

Ryan purchased the house in 2000 for around $8.5 million.

Meg Ryan-Bel Air home 1

Meg Ryan-Bel Air home 2

I’d love to get a better look at this kitchen. She seems to have a lot of framed artwork in there.

Meg Ryan-Bel Air home 3

Meg Ryan-Bel Air home 4

This house reminds me of Diane Keaton’s Spanish Colonial I showed you here, but Keaton’s is more colorful. You can find more photos and information about Ryan’s house at The Real Estalker.

I think I associate Meg Ryan with interesting houses because of the movies she’s been in. For example, there was Sleepless in Seattle, where she had that adorable place with pink kitchen cabinets and vintage decor:

Sleepless in Seattle-Meg Ryan's pink kitchen

Her much-loved brownstone in You’ve Got Mail:

You've Got Mail-Meg Ryan's kitchen

And the red-brick house she had in the movie I wrote about yesterday, The Women:

Meg Ryan's house-The Women

I even liked her apartment in When Harry Met Sally. Remember that one? Do you have a favorite “Meg Ryan house’?

Visit my Celebrity Houses page for links to all the others I’ve featured!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share