Friday, August 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian’s New House in Beverly Hills


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on DECEMBER 22, 2010

kim Kardashian photo

Okay, so I have to admit I’m not really Keeping Up with the Kardashians, so Kim Kardashian and her new Mediterranean villa in Beverly Hills weren’t on my radar when she bought it earlier this year. Judging by the amount of e-mail I got from readers asking to see photos of it, though, I may be the only one who doesn’t watch her reality show on E!, which describes it this way:

“A tempest of siblings, business and fame engulf Olympic decathlete Bruce Jenner and paparazzi fave Kim Kardashian as their huge Hollywood families collide.” (So dramatic!)

Kim Kardashian's Mediterranian villa

Kim’s new house has 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and lots of fireplaces. It was originally listed at almost $5 million but was eventually reduced to about $3.8. I’m not sure what she ended up paying.

Kim Kardashian's living room

I like the kitchen with all the windows, the fireplace, and the dark walnut floors:

Kim Kardashian's house-white kitchen

There’s another fireplace in the bedroom and a large seating area:

Kim Kardashian's house-master bedroom

I love this outdoor living space, but I always wonder what happens when it storms. Is it someone’s job to run out there and put everything away at the first sign of rain?

Kim Kardashian-outdoor patio

Did you see the glam Kardashian Family Christmas photo, taken by photographer Nick Saglimbeni this year? They sure know how to amp up the drama, even for their Christmas cards!

Kardashian Family Christmas Photo 2010

“Saturday Night Live” parodied the Kardashian sisters giving a Holiday Message that was pretty funny last weekend. You can watch here.

More photos of Kim’s house at the Daily Mail and more Kardashian family properties at My Daily. Listing photos via Coldwell Banker Previews–Beverly Hills North.

Love Seeing How the Celebs Live? Click Here for More Reality-Star Homes, from Nick & Jessica’s to Tori & Dean’s.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share