Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sally Field’s $6.95 Million Malibu Home


by HOOKEDONHOUSES on APRIL 8, 2009

Ilove Sally Field. I love her so much I’m going to resist doing a joke about how I like her–I really like her! I got totally sucked into watching the first two seasons of “Brothers & Sisters” on DVD this month while working on a post about the sets. She plays Nora, the matriarch of the Walker Family, who lives in a big, beautiful house in Pasadena.

In real life, Field recently put her Malibu home on the market for $6.95 million. Check it out:

The house was built in 1958 and sits on over 3 acres. It comes with a tennis court, pool, three-stall horse paddock, hay barn, and access to riding trails. She purchased the property for $4,822,500 in 2004.

Click Here to See More Celebrity Houses!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share