Thursday, November 3, 2011

NIECY NASH HOUSE !!! NIECY NASH HOME !!! NIECY NASH'S WEDDING BASH - THE VENUE


Bridal Shower Venue: Homeowner Michael and Mattie McFadden-Lawson Home formerly owned by Boxing Legend Mohammed Ali



Niecy Nash Gets Married!


Niecy Nash Gets Married! | Niecy Nash

Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker

Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic



At her first wedding more than 16 years ago, actress and former Clean Househost Niecy Nash tied the knot a in a quinceaƧera gown and had "a Styrofoam heart in the middle of the table," she told PEOPLE in January. "It was just a mess."

Not today.

After months of planning with family, friends, and experts, Nash and electrical engineer Jay Tucker were married Saturday in an outdoor afternoon ceremony at the Church Estate Vineyard in Malibu, PEOPLE has learned. The reception took place in a tent.

"I have to say, this second time around, it feels custom," Nash said about her engagement to Tucker. "Even after I got my divorce, the ink wasn't even dry on the paper, and I said, 'Ooh, the next time I become a wife, I got this thing down pat!' I always believed that there was someone built for me."

Among the stars in Nash's wedding party were The View's Sherri Shepherd,The Game actress Wendy Raquel Robinson, Holly Robinson-Peete, and actress Sheryl Lee Ralph, who served as the matron of honor. Guests stayed at the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica.

Sleepless Nights Before

Nash chronicled her sleepless nights and excitement over the past few dayson Twitter, hinting at details – "My auntie brought me a custom hankie and my grandma's blue sapphire ring" – and who'd attend: fellow Dancing with the Stars contestants Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews, former Clean Housecolleague Mark Brunetz, and renowned interior decorator Martyn Lawrence-Bullard, among them.

Her fans will get to see her wedding from planning to vows on Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash, a two-hour special airing on TLC June 4 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

Could the wedding special be the first in a series of shows for Nash? As she told PEOPLE earlier this year, "There's a lot of women out there, some of whom are my age who've never been married and some who have been married and would like to be married again but think their ship has sailed, and I'm like, 'Oh no, honey, let Miss Niecy show you it is never too late for love!' "

Added Nash: "And now since I've got Sherri set up, I've got my sights set on a few more folks. I think I can help Brandy find a man. Let me tell you, if I could pick the project of all projects, it would probably be Kate Gosselinbecause if I can help Kate find a man? I can help anybody!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share