Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lil' Boosie House !!!Lil' Boosie Home !!! Lil' Boosie Crib !!! Lil' Boosie's home up for sale

BATON ROUGE, La (NBC 33) - Lil’ Boosie’s house is up for sale.

The rapper, who is currently in the Angola Penitentiary awaiting his trial in connection with the death of Terry Boyd back in 2009, had his house seized by the government. His home is located on Pompey Drive in the Centurion Place subdivision.

The rapper currently owes $375, 270 in addition to interest and attorney’s fees.

View Photos

lil-boosie wearing jewelery in jailOn June 17, 2010 Lil’ Boosie was indicted on federal charges for first-degree murder. Boosie also faces charges for three counts of possession with intent to distribute narcotics, three counts of “conspiracy to commit possession with intent to distribute narcotics” and two counts of “conspiracy to introduce contraband into a penal institution.” It is reported that if Boosie is convicted of all these charges he could face the death penalty. XXLMag.com interviewed the locked down rapper through the walls of Louisiana State Penitentiary.

“Some days I’m maintaining, but I’m missing my family and the life I had out there,” Boosie toldXXL. “My first seven months I was in population, but since June I’ve been on 23-hour lockdown.”

“They said they’re trying to protect me because of who I am,” he continued. “They got people get stabbed here, killed here. Pretty rough people here. A lot of rats here, snitches.”

“[I'm here] ’cause of the songs I made, before I was indicted, about the police in Baton Rouge and what’s going on here,” he said. “There’s a lot with our record label, that the system don’t like… They took my hard drive out of my house after I got arrested. I have albums for days in there. They still haven’t returned it. They’ve had it for damn near a year now. I need that music.”

I’m leaving Louisiana the first day I get out of prison,” Boosie said. “I’m a major target down here. I’ll thank God for everything and get back to the money.”

Lil Boosie Speaks From Behind Bars [XXcLusive]

In his first interview since being placed in jail, Boosie tells XXL the police is stealing his music…

Lil Boosie spoke to XXL exclusively from inside the walls of the notorious Angola prison in Louisiana.

Fighting a charge of murder in the first degree and a possibility of facing the death penalty, Boosie voiced his frustrations about being locked up.

“Some days I’m maintaining, but I’m missing my family and the life I had out there,” Boosie toldXXL. “My first seven months I was in population, but since June I’ve been on 23-hour lockdown.”

“They said they’re trying to protect me because of who I am,” he continued. “They got people get stabbed here, killed here. Pretty rough people here. A lot of rats here, snitches.”

Making matters tougher, the imprisoned rapper is being linked to five murders by East Baton Rouge District Attorney Hillar Moore.

“[I'm here] ’cause of the songs I made, before I was indicted, about the police in Baton Rouge and what’s going on here,” he said. “There’s a lot with our record label, that the system don’t like… They took my hard drive out of my house after I got arrested. I have albums for days in there. They still haven’t returned it. They’ve had it for damn near a year now. I need that music.”

The rapper behind the 2007 hit “Wipe Me Down” is keeping hope that he could taste freedom soon. And if he’s able to, he plans on changing his life.

“I’m leaving Louisiana the first day I get out of prison,” Boosie said. “I’m a major target down here. I’ll thank God for everything and get back to the money.” —Ben Westhoff

Lil Boosie Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison

Louisiana rapper pleaded guilty to drug-smuggling charges.


Lil Boosie Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison

Louisiana rapper pleaded guilty to drug-smuggling charges.

Lil Boosie

Lil Boosie has been incarcerated since June 2010, awaiting trial for amurder charge. On Tuesday (November 29), the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, native (born Torrence Hatch) pleaded guilty to three counts of conspiring to smuggle drugs into prison and was sentenced to eight years behind bars.

Local TV station WFABreports that District Judge Mike Erwin passed down the sentence after Boosie admitted that he tried to smuggle drugs into Louisiana's Dixon Correctional Center and Angola State Penitentiary. Upon hearing his sentence, the 29-year-old rapper requested admittance to a drug rehab program, and while the judge agreed to recommend treatment, he wouldn't order it. Boosie will receive credit for the time he has already served behind bars.

Last June, Boosie pleaded not guilty to one count of first-degree murder, two counts of conspiracy to introduce contraband into a penal institution, three counts of possession with intent to distribute narcotics and three counts of conspiracy to commit possession with intent to distribute narcotics.

The first-degree murder charge stemmed from the October 2009 death of Terry Boyd. Boosie is accused of paying hit men to kill the 35-year-old man and, if convicted, he may face the death penalty. During Boosie's stint behind bars, the East Baton Rouge DA's office also began to build another case against Boosie, trying to link him to five additional murders.

During a prison interview in May, the Trill Entertainment rapper told XXLmagazine he was being unfairly targeted by the justice system. "[I'm here] 'cause of the songs I made, before I was indicted, about the police in Baton Rouge and what's going on here," he said. "There's a lot with our record label that the system don't like. ... They took my hard drive out of my house after I got arrested. I have albums for days in there. They still haven't returned it. They've had it for damn near a year now. I need that music."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share