Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pics of Anna Kournikova's House (Enrique Iglesia's Chick)

Pics of Anna Kournikova's House (Enrique Iglesia's Chick)

Pics of Anna Kournikova's House
by Amy Preiser

The tennis star lists her Miami Beach home for $9.4 million. But we're more concerned with what's outside her house: That perfect pool and bordering lake.

Dear Anna,

So I hear you're done with that 6,600-square-foot house of yours. Ah, on to bigger and better things, right? Especially once you pocket the $9.4 million you're hoping to get for the place. But before you get serious about selling -- I mean, before you start really staging the place or baking cookies in the kitchen to encourage people to pony up the cash, let me make you one offer.



Instead, stay in the house. But sell passes to your pool. I promise to buy one. Or a bunch, to share with my friends. And if you're feeling crazy, set up a cabana and sell drinks so we can lounge around those pool chairs and sip on tropical cocktails. Please?


I know, it doesn't really make sense for you. But think of the people, Anna. Think of all the people who would pay to sit around your pool -- or the bordering Sunset Lake -- and just tan, splash and soak up the view.

It's just an idea, OK? And I totally get it if you don't want to say yes just yet. I'll be patient. And I'll have my swimsuit ready, just in case.

Xoxo
ShelterPop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share