Friday, October 21, 2011

T.I's home in Atlanta, Georgia

Acclaimed southern rapper T.I., (Clifford Harris Jr.) was born September 25, 1980 in Atlanta, Georgia.

In early 2005, T.I. paid $830,000 for a home in the Champions Park neighborhood of Atlanta. T.I.'s stone construction two-story home offers five bedrooms, four full bathrooms and a half, swimming pool, and 5,446 square feet. The home was built in 2004.

TI's house Atlanta Georgia
T.I's home in Atlanta, Georgia.

T.I.'s debut album I'm Serious was released on October of 2001. I'm Serious, which received limited success, was followed by Trap Muzik in August of 2003.

Trap Muzik became a huge success for T.I. by reaching #4 on the Billboard 200, and #1 on Billboard Rap Albums chart. T.I followed Trap Muzik with Urban Legend in 2004.Urban Legend spawned the crossover hit "Bring 'Em Out", which reached #9 on the Billboard Hot 100.

T.I. topped even more charts in 2006 with the release of King. The album reached #1 on the Billboard 200, #1 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and #1 on Billboard Top Rap Albums chart. Following King T.I. released T.I. vs. T.I.P. and Paper Trail. These albums furthered T.I's already impressive chart-topping accomplishments.

Away From Music

T.I has had many highly-publicized run-ins with the law, and in 2008 he pleaded guilty to federal weapons violations. T.I starred in the 2006 movie ATL, and also appeared in the 2007 movie American Gangster.



Bonnie & Clyde aka ...T.I. and wife "Tiny" Tameka Cottle were arrested on drug charges Wednesday evening in West Hollywood, and no more details of Tip arrest are surfacing. Police Officer have confirmed that the strong odor was most likely Marijuana on hand when they stop the Maybach that T.I. his wife and hoimes were riding in when they made an illegal U-turn that caused the initial stop.

In addition to the smell of marijuana, according to the L.A. County Sheriff's department, "Pills resembling Ectasy were found and the pills are now undergoing testing."Authorities also told us, "No other drugs were found."




The 29-year-old Whatever You Like singer and his wife, 36, were pulled over on a traffic stop in the 9200 block of Sunset Boulevard. The Newly-Feds who have 5 kids together, have not been issued a court date, T.I. is on Probation for a weapons charge dating back to 2007 and might face more Jail time. (To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List

Contact US

celebrityhomeforsale@gmail.com

Share